SAP Technology Department focuses on every technical aspect of SAP environment projects. Apart from development in ABAP and SAPUI5 we also implement BTP (java and node.js) and CX projects as well as system integration using PI, CPI and other middlewares.
Our architects take part in bid process and design IT solutions for our customers.
We deliver the projects in the strict cooperation with SAP Consulting Department and also other SAP and non-SAP practices in other countries, especially in Germany.
Our projects portfolio covers all industries whereas we focus mainly on big, international players.
Your daily tasks:
- designing, estimating and implementing solutions in SAPUI5 on on-premise systems or cloud based for international clients,
- representing the project team in front of the client and coordinating the work of developers,
- taking active part in non-project tasks, including in the mentoring program, SAP community, as well as implement and support less experienced employees.
Frequently used technologies:
SAP Business Technology Platform
- at least 3 years of experience in projects based on SAPUI5/Fiori,
- knowledge at least three of mentioned technologies: Fiori Launchpad, Fiori Extensions, Fiori Elements, UI Design, Build.me, Business Technology Platform, Business Application Studio,
- basic knowledge of at least two SAP ERP modules (H2R, A2R, F2P, I2O, O2C, P2M, P2P, R2R, S2P),
- speaking English fluently, knowledge of German language will be appreciated, but isn’t obligatory (we will support you in further learning).
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on SAP Learning Hub, SAP Press, Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).