The department provides solutions based on PLM systems for leading clients from industries such as automotive, aviation, mechanical engineering, and provides consulting and training services for our clients' PLM systems. Projects are carried out in international teams.
Your daily tasks:
- creating solutions for customers in the automotive, aerospace and mechanical engineering industries;
- design and development of future system architectures at Siemens Teamcenter, including interface design for ERP and legacy systems, integration of enterprise architectures in conjunction with CAD systems, global data exchange and supplier integration;
- designing new solutions from the requirement phase to implementation;
- design and analysis of existing customer architectures and requirements for business processes and migration aspects;
- cooperation with the DevOps team on agile development of individual front- and back-end solutions for clients;
- further develop our portfolio of services.
Frequently used technologies:
- Completed studies in technical or natural sciences;
- Several years of experience with Siemens Teamcenter, in-depth knowledge of architecture and infrastructure;
- Good knowledge of architectural design and harmonization of processes and application operation in the context of PLM (TOGAF, COBIT, etc. asset);
- Knowledge of the principles of specification and implementation of interfaces (REST, SOAP or HTTP) preferably for Siemens NX, ERP and MES systems;
- Good knowledge of Java and preferably C++ (an asset);
- Experience with version management and CI/CD tools;
- Results oriented and structured way of working;
- Willingness to travel on business and very good command of English;
- Communicative knowledge of German will be an asset.
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (e.g. Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).