Our programming teams build and develops software based on the maximum and intelligent use of Java technology. We support world leaders in the automotive, manufacturing, commercial, distribution, telecommunications, energy, and public sectors.
We work with experienced experts from around the world, which gives a wide range of technical and business knowledge. It allows you to acquire competences in professional programming while maintaining the Clean Code principle.
Your daily tasks:
- creating applications based on agile methodologies and a professional software development process;
- developing competences in modern cloud technologies, eg Salesforce;
- work in international teams.
Most frequently used technologies:
- minimum 6 years of experience in design and development of large scale applications in JAVA/.NET or other object languages;
- experience in designing solutions in large IT systems supported by specific examples of self-designed solutions;
- knowledge of good practices in the field of DevOps (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development);
- knowledge of Software Delivery Life Cycle;
- fluent command of English
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).