Capgemini has a pool of Customers from the Public Sector including Governments, Government Institutions and NGOs.
The portfolio of projects include both small projects with few testers and big multiyear projects with dozens of testers.
Our projects vary significantly by scope, approach and technology. From more traditional way of delivery of small and mid size systems, to large-scale cloud systems with application of AI, Cloud or Big Data. Some of them will impact the decisions of entire countries for many decades.
We work in every aspect of testing from functional to performance, security, robustness, accessibility and more.
Your daily tasks:
- manage client relationships with respect to testing matters;
- manage tests, including non-functional testing, coordinate the execution of testing activities;
- define and communicate the test strategy for the project;
- advise on testing process including automated testing;
- grow talents in team.
- you know German on a communicative level;
- at least 5 years of experience in leading test projects\teams;
- quality mindset and high level strategic approach to testing;
- experience in management of all testing activities within a development project;
- experience in designing test strategies.
We hire based on talent. You don’t have to match all the requirements. If you feel this offer could be a great opportunity for you, apply anyways!
- employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- hybrid, flexible work model;
- possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).