We are currently looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join the UX team in the Digital Customer Experience department, where we develop web and mobile enterprise applications for global organisations across industries, as well as private and public sectors.
Your daily tasks:
- creation of accessible, intuitive, and usable interfaces for web and mobile enterprise applications, ensuring a positive user experience and, at the same time, an attractive visual layer and image consistency for the client;
- building and maintaining well-structured system design and component libraries;
- communicating with the client and ensuring smooth collaboration with developers, as well as efficient design hand-offs;
- carrying out-of-project activities aimed at developing the UX team and spreading the Design Thinking culture in the organisation.
Most frequently used technologies:
Aplikacje natywne Mobile
- carrying out-of-project activities aimed at developing the UX team and spreading the Design Thinking culture in the organisation;
- minimum 5 years of experience in web (RWD) and mobile application (Android, iOS) product design;
- experience in working with Figma and Sketch as well as proficiency in using available libraries, tools and methods to support effective UI design;
- knowledge of Adobe XD, Illustrator, and Photoshop will be an additional asset;
- ability to prepare Lo-Fi and Hi-Fi solutions;
- ability to prepare a clickable prototype quickly and efficiently for usability testing;
- knowledge in planning and performing usability tests, as well as Knowledge in principles, laws, UI patterns necessary to create usable and accessible digital products (proficiency in design according to WCAG);
- experience in creation and maintenance of Design Systems, experience in working with market available frameworks (e.g. Google Material Design);
- fluency in English and communicative knowledge of German.
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- benefits as part of the social package (including: subsidy to the Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).