Capgemini opens a new technology center in Gdańsk!
We will develop tailor-made software for international clients (leaders in European and world markets), using leading technologies (including Java, .NET, Angular, React).
An innovative Agile Delivery Center (ADCenter) will operate in Gdańsk, where teams work in the Agile/DevOps approach and together with clients decide on the direction of IT systems development. We are building our new branch in the spirit of Agile values, also outside of projects - with openness and the possibility of creating this place together.
Join us – Get the future you want!
What will you do with us?
- developing Agile culture and environments, both at the team and organizational level,
- supporting project managers in Agile transformation and implementing Agile methodologies,
- coaching of management and teams in projects delivered in the Agile approach,
- developing and documenting good practices,
- conducting internal workshops and workshops for Capgemini clients.
If you want to be a real “Reality Shaper”, take responsibility for agile transformations, apply – get tested.
We are looking exactly for you, if:
- you know agile methodologies very well (Scrum, Kanban as the basis and SAFe, LeSS or Nexus),
- you have practical experience in the role of Scrum Master or Product Owner in IT projects,
- you have worked with an external client (preferably in international teams, different cultures),
- you can conduct training/presentations both internally and for the client and have experience in coaching and/or mentoring methods,
- you are fluent in English.
In return, you will receive from us:
- employment contract for an indefinite period,
- benefits as part of the social package, incl. private medical care, insurance package, Multisport card, co-financing of sports activities,
- the possibility of applying increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- flexible working time,
- possibility to work in a hybrid model,
- vocational and language training,
- relocation support,
- car subscription on preferential terms – Master Benefit,
- online access to over 2,000 audiobooks and podcasts.