Our company is characterized by a dynamic project portfolios development. One of the sectors we are providing services for is Banking and Capital Markets. Therefore, we are constantly looking for experienced Algo Trading Developers with a passion for creating high quality and high performance software, eager to gather a domain knowledge in the area of Investment Banking.
Demanding world of algo trading pushes us to use latest technologies and squeeze everything from our software and hardware to deliver lowest possible latency and best value for our clients. We widely use lockless structures, kernel bypass techniques, specialized network interface cards and remote direct memory access products.
Beside working closely with newest technologies, we offer work in the area of risk management, trade processing or the regulatory reporting, providing our employees an opportunity to obtain domain knowledge in area of Investment Banking and Capital Markets.
We care about the development of our employees, which is why we support their participation in non-project initiatives such as hackathons, communities, training, centers of excellence, workshops and many others. Working at Capgemini is a guarantee of improvement in the areas we are currently interested in because, regardless of the project, we always find time for personal development, learning and experimenting with new technologies.
Why work with us?
- You will create mission-critical applications for the financial industry, actively taking care of its development throughout its entire life cycle,
- you will have tremendous growth opportunity while working with highly skilled individuals within international team,
- you will have influence on every aspect of the project and architecture. You will be encouraged to try out new tools/techniques and creating POCs.
You are a perfect match if:
- you have at least 2-3 years of experience with C++ multi-threaded systems on Linux,
- you have experience with scripting languages,
- you have experience with networking in Linux,
- You have good command of English.
Additional advantage would be:
- experience with low latency systems,
- experience with metaprogramming,
- experience with performance tuning.