Our Customer, a Private Banking Company, requested for migration of anti-fraud platform to cloud. The requirements were to deliver worldwide solution with more efficient fraud recognition engine.
Capgemini designed a solution based on Google Cloud Platform and machine learning. We delivered 4 Scrum Teams of 30+ people including Development, Testing and DevOps profiles.
Testers with various skills accounted under 10 people. We developed automated test suite integrated with CI/CD pipeline and created KPI based Quality Reporting System. Our testing activities (manual and automated) covered: Backend (API), DataBase, Cloud applications, Non-functional tests, CI/CD features. Tester's tech stack in this project consists of Java, Kubernetes, Splunk, Zephyr, Jmeter, AppDynamics, SonarQube.
Your daily tasks:
- you will automate UI and API (REST/SOAP) tests;
- create web service mockups;
- analyse requirements and create test cases;
- execute tests, analyse and report results;
- you will configure automated test suites in a continuous integration environment;
Frequently used technologies:
- Selenium, Selenium Grid, Cypress, WebdriverIO, BrowserStack, REST-assured, Karate, Mockito, WireMock, Allure;
- WebServices, TCP/IP, Kafka, RabbitMQ, MQTT;
- Jenkins, Bitbucket, Groovy, Docker, Kubernetes, SonarQube;
- Nexus, Artifactory, IBM UrbanCode, Docker Swarm;
- AWS, Azure, GCP.
- you have at least 2 year experience in frontend and\or backend test automation;
- you are familiar with testing techniques and the basics of agile methodologies;
- you have a good command of English OR at least a basic command of German.
We hire based on talent. You don’t have to match all the requirements. If you feel this offer could be a great opportunity for you, apply anyways!
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert,
- relocation package,
- benefits as part of the social package (including Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).