What will you do with us?
- Managing an experienced, interdisciplinary, and often geographically distributed team
of Capgemini’s best professionals and managers,
- planning and managing schedules and budgets of your own bid projects,
- building relationships and collaborating with company’s top internal stakeholders,
- taking ownership of the end-to-end bid process (from opportunity qualification to contract signature and handling the sales-to-delivery handover),
- ensuring key clients’ requests are addressed on time while assuring top-quality,
- assuring compliance with internal bid procedures and standards.
We are looking for you if:
- have at least one year of proven experience as a bid manager or a project manager,
- are able to communicate in English effortlessly (at least B2/C1 level), German knowledge is nice to have,
- have substantial experience in custom software development projects (at least a few years) and/or proven capability of team management (at least 3 years),
- are comfortable working with clients and you understand their needs,
- can handle difficult situations (such as challenging meetings),
- are diligent, reliable and you can work under pressure and to challenging deadlines,
- Nice to have: experience in sales.