Our company is characterized by a dynamic project portfolios development. One of the sectors we are providing services for is Banking and Capital Markets. Therefore, we are constantly looking for experienced Blockchain Developers with a passion for creating high quality software and eager to gather a domain knowledge.
We work with cutting edge technologies, widely using a microservice approach, distributed application architecture, asynchronous communication, artificial intelligence and cloud-based solutions. We use a variety of tools tailored to the challenges we face daily. Among them we can find: Docker, Kafka, AWS, Azure, SpringBoot, Spring Cloud, Docker, blockchain. The work is carried out in the spirit of Agile, with the constant focus on the clients’ needs.
We care about the development of our employees, which is why we support their participation in non-project initiatives such as hackathons, communities, training, centers of excellence, workshops and many others. Working at Capgemini is a guarantee of improvement in the areas we are currently interested in because, regardless of the project, we always find time for personal development, learning and experimenting with new technologies.
Why work with us?
- You will create applications for the financial industry, actively taking care of its development throughout its entire life cycle, based on microservice architecture created in Java, SQL, Kafka, Cloud, RESTful web services, blockchain,
- you will become a member of an international team working based on agile methodologies and professional software development process,
- you will gain a real influence on the project with the possibility of developing product through experimenting with new technologies, as well as the chance to implement your own ideas,
- you will develop in the areas which are of interest to you, including microservices, JAVA, Blockchain, Cloud, BDD, TDD.
You are a perfect match if:
- good understanding of blockchain technologies, like Ethereum and/or Corda(hyper-ledger),
- possess a strong sense of ownership in your work, which drives you to find ways to do things better and faster,
- always up-to-speed on the latest technologies,
- constantly on the lookout for new and innovative ways to solve complex problems through rigorous experimentation,
- your communication style is open, transparent, and direct, and you consistently work in tight collaboration with your teammates,
- always open to feedback, new ideas, and opportunities for self-improvement,
- you look for ways to help out beyond the scope of your day-to-day work.
Additional advantage would be:
- experience in working with containers and cloud (AWS, Azure, others),
- experience in microservices,
- experience in creating smart contracts,
- understating of the financial domain.