Capgemini is developing a new technology center in Gdańsk!
Our innovative Agile Delivery Center (ADCenter), in which teams work in the Agile / DevOps approach and together with clients decide on the direction of development of IT systems. We are building our new branch in the spirit of Agile values, also outside of projects - with openness and the possibility of creating this place together.
We develop tailor-made software for international clients located in Europe (Germany, Scandinavia). We work in sectors such as automotive, logistics and telecommunications.
What will you do:
Work closely with programmers, IT architects and the client’s team through:
- bridging the gaps between the business and the development team,
- translating business needs into technical requirements and explaining technical solutions into non-technical, non-specialist terms,
- constant cooperation with business in order to collect requirements and recommendations on how to improve products, services, procedures and processes based on domain knowledge,
- coordinating and negotiating with the customer during the analysis of business requirements and as part of the Software Delivery Life Cycle process,
- you have more than 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst / Business Architect,
- you can translate complex business requirements into technical documentation, you have experience in project scope definition,
- you have leadership and stakeholder management skills or previous experience as a Product Owner/Lead Business Analyst,
- you have skills to conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis,
- you are able to prepare clear and understandable business documentation (user stories, high level features descriptions using tools like Jira / Confluence),
- you are experienced in collaboration with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework,
- you know the professional software development process,
- you are a person with highly developed communication and interpersonal skills,
- you know BPMN/ UML notations, you have experience with tools to create UI mockups,
- SQL knowledge, code reading ability and software architecture knowledge will be an additional asset,
- you are fluent in English.