What will you do with us?
- You will be designing and implementing code for one of the different automotive systems: connectivity/infotainment, vehicle platform, autonomous drive, electrification etc.
- You will be part of an agile development team that is responsible for its backlog and working closely with Product Owner and other stakeholders to ensure a capable and quality assured software. The team takes lead on software development process definition and CI/CD, owns an embedded software platform, handshakes requirements with internal and external stakeholders.
- Your closest surrounding consists of software platform developers using C, C++ and/or Python, as well as Software Architects, System Engineers, Scrum Masters and Product Owners.
We are looking for you, if:
- You have hands-on experience of designing and coding complex embedded systems,
- You have at least 2 years of experience in software development in C++ (std 11/14) for embedded systems,
- You are familiar with Continuous Integration tool chain,
- You worked with Linux / QNX environment, hypervisors, optimization of SW code, unit testing and test automation,
- You are a driven self-motivated person with a technical mind-et, team-oriented and well acquainted with agile methods.