We will develop tailor-made software for international clients (leaders in European and world markets), using leading technologies (including Java, .NET, Angular, React).
An innovative Agile Delivery Center (ADCenter) will operate in Gdańsk, where teams work in the Agile/DevOps approach and together with clients decide on the direction of IT systems development. We are building our new branch in the spirit of Agile values, also outside of projects - with openness and the possibility of creating this place together.
Find out more about our new location!
Join us – Get the future you want!
What will you do with us?
- support and consult our Clients in designing solutions based on cloud technologies,
- planning the migration of large IT systems to public or hybrid cloud,
- support the bidding process by preparing the technical architecture of systems operating in the cloud,
- develop business applications on client’s request following agile methodologies and professional software development process,
- design, implement and deploy IT solutions in cooperation with international teams,
- develop your competences in the field of modern Cloud-native solutions creation.
We are looking exactly for you, if:
- you have practical experience in the field of cloud technologies, e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud (a certificate confirming your skills will be an additional advantage),
- you can apply design patterns in distributed systems and implement them using cloud services,
- you have experience in designing solutions in large IT systems, supported by specific examples of self-designed solutions,
- you know well the tools for automating the creation of infrastructure in the cloud (e.g. CloudFormation, Terraform),
- you are fluent in English.
In return, you will receive from us:
- employment contract for an indefinite period,
- benefits as part of the social package, incl. private medical care, insurance package, Multisport card, co-financing of sports activities,
- the possibility of applying increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- flexible working time,
- possibility to work in a hybrid model,
- vocational and language training,
- relocation support,
- car subscription on preferential terms – Master Benefit,
- online access to over 2,000 audiobooks and podcasts.