Capgemini FS - Business Unit (FinTech) is hiring!
Insights & Data practice delivers cutting-edge data centric solutions.
Most of our projects are Cloud & Big Data engineering. We develop solutions to process large, also unstructured, datasets, with dedicated Cloud Data services on AWS, Azure or GCP.
We are responsible for full SDLC of the solution: apart from using data processing tools (e.g., ETL), we code a lot in Python, Scala or Java and use DevOps tools and best practices. The data is either exposed to downstream systems via API, outbound interfaces or visualized on reports and dashboards.
Within our AI CoE we deliver Data Science and Machine Learning projects with focus on NLP, Anomaly Detection and Computer Vision.
Additionally, we are exploring the area of Quantum Computing, searching for practical growth opportunities for both us and our clients.
Currently, over 250 of our Data Architects, Engineers and Scientists work on exciting projects for over 30 clients from different sectors (Financial Services, Logistics, Automotive, Telco and others)
Come on Board! :)
What will you do with us?
- You will be designing and developing advanced reports/dashboards using Cognos 11, including usage of Java Script and complex business logic,
- creating Framework Manager models (multidimensional, relational) according to design standards and best practices,
- participating in logical and physical DWH data model creation,
- supporting team in analyzing the report/model performance /administrative issues,
- working directly with business stakeholders to gather requirements for business analytics for reporting solutions.
We are looking for you, if:
- you have at least 2 years of experience in Cognos complex report development,
- you have deep knowledge of Cognos 11 (advanced development techniques, administration),
- you know SQL language and data warehousing concepts very well,
- you are experience in business requirements collection and direct work with client,
- you have good command of English,
- knowledge of Oracle, Informatica PowerCenter and Azure Cloud would be an advantage.