What will you do with us?
- Cooperating with the team, data analysts and engineers, business analysts and Data Science solution architects,
- integrating and processing data for financial projects,
- taking care of stable and optimal database operation,
- installing and designing databases and advise on matters related to their configuration,
- testing and document your solutions.
We are looking for you, if you have:
- knowledge of Informatica Administration (installation, tuning, troubleshooting, thread-dump analysis creation and maintenance of users and privileges, configuration of OS Profiles and LDAP Authentication), SAP Business Objects Data Services Administration, Tableau Administration,
- knowledge of mathematical and statistical models and algorithms used in Data Science, e.g. deep learning, neural networks, linear/logistic regression, decision trees, random forest,
- knowledge of database technologies e.g. SQL, ETL, Data Modeling,
- knowledge of enterprise BI tools SAP Business Objects, Tableau, PowerBI, SAS etc.),
- knowledge of DWH Databases (Exadata, admin) Data Visualization, Data Modelling, CI/CD, DevOps, GIT would be a plus,
- fluency in written and spoken English.