What will you do with us?
- You will collect requirements and propose technical solutions in cooperation with the client,
- you will implement and optimize data warehousing and ETL processes (disk-based and in-memory processing),
- you will design physical and logical data models based on the star/snowflake schema or OLAP Cubes,
- you will automate tests and deploy the code using DevOps & CI/CD best practices.
We are looking for you, if:
- you have commercial experience in warehouse (DWH) and Business Intelligence projects using ETL tools (e.g. Informatica PowerCenter, Talend, IBM InfoSphere DataStage, Ab Initio) and SQL language,
- you are familiar with at least one relational database system (e.g. Oracle, Teradata, MS SQL Server or PostgreSQL),
- you know one or more of the following (or similar) tools and technologies: IBM Cognos, SAP Business Objects, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, OBIEE,
- you can apply software engineering best practices,
- you know at least one of the programming languages: Python / Scala / Java / Bash,
- you have a good command of English or German.