Capgemini opens a new technology center in Gdańsk!
We will develop tailor-made software for international clients (leaders in European and world markets), using leading technologies (including Java, .NET, Angular, React).
An innovative Agile Delivery Center (ADCenter) will operate in Gdańsk, where teams work in the Agile/DevOps approach and together with clients decide on the direction of IT systems development. We are building our new branch in the spirit of Agile values, also outside of projects - with openness and the possibility of creating this place together.
Join us – Get the future you want!
What will you do with us?
- you will create innovative web applications for external clients based on modern technologies (including Angular, React, Vue) and using the following approaches: DevOps, Domain-Driven Design, TDD,
- work in international teams using our best practices and agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, SAFe, Kanban),
- develop in the area of professional software development, Clean Code etc.,
- you will work closely with other experts and therefore have extensive opportunities to deepen your technical, business and interpersonal skills.
We are looking exactly for you, if:
- you have practical experience in one of the frameworks: Angular, React or Vue,
- you are fluent in English.
In return, you will receive from us:
- employment contract for an indefinite period,
- benefits as part of the social package, incl. private medical care, insurance package, Multisport card, co-financing of sports activities,
- the possibility of applying increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- flexible working time,
- possibility to work in a hybrid model,
- vocational and language training,
- relocation support,
- car subscription on preferential terms – Master Benefit,
- online access to over 2,000 audiobooks and podcasts.