What will you do with us?
- you will co-design and develop existing Guidewire apps and adjust them to the individual needs of clients from financial markets;
- conduct business analyses, define requirements and test developed solutions;
- cooperate with developers, other analysts and testers in implementation and deployment of new solutions (also in client’s teams);
- prepare system documentation using UML, BPMN;
- work in international teams based on modern methods and good software development practices in one of our offices located in (Wrocław, Poznań or Warsaw).
We are looking for you, if:
- you have minimum 2 years of experience in analyzing systems using Guidewire (Guidewire certificates will be an asset);
- you have a degree of higher education (at least Bachelor’s degree required, computer or technical degrees are preferred);
- you are fluent in English;
- you have practical knowledge of IT systems development methodology;
- you have professional experience in banking or insurance sector.