The Applied Innovation Exchange (AIE) brings together a team of consultants, designers, researchers, and technology enthusiasts to help world’s largest organizations move from challenging problem statements to innovative real-world solutions. AIE is not a next software house, but a real space where you can experiment with different tools, technologies and hardware to solve real problems.
In Wroclaw, Capgemini is opening an AIE to strengthen the network of 22 innovation centers around the world and to create new solutions for our clients.
If you would you like to…
- be part of a team consisting of creative doers, working in a hybrid environment (mixing work onsite I in our creative space and remote),
- have time and space that supports your passion for technology and be able to creatively apply it to real challenges,
- experiment with methods, processes, and tools, both software and hardware (eg. expand the use of VR, Metaverse, 5G, IoT),
…then we'd love to hear from you! Currently, we are looking for
Innovation Tech Lead
In this role, you will combine the technological experience of your team with a genuine understanding of client needs in agile product development, everything in an innovation-driven ecosystem. You will lead influential initiatives, create challenging proofs of concept, and turn ideas into reality with all the newest technologies available. Everything in our experimental AIE laboratory is designed to support R&D projects.
- lead the small start-up style team to develop innovative MVPs and applications tailored to the needs of our customers,
- work alongside our customers, enabling them to solve their problems in creative ways with cutting-edge technologies, both software, and hardware,
- be a trusted technology advisor who understands the context of the industry and advises on technology to validate the innovation journey,
- define architecture and technical design of proposed innovative solutions,
- motivate the team and create a space where people can experiment, ask questions and express their point of view.
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- proven technical experience in developing digital solutions and cloud platforms: AWS, GCP, Azure (Expert in one),
- strong development skills in some of the following technologies and at least basic knowledge/understanding of most of them: mobile, React/Angular, VR/AR, 3D graphics programming,
- ability to think outside of the box to adopt and combine different technologies into one creative solution,
- eagerness to learn, ability to solve problems in creative ways, think critically and do hypothesis-driven development,
- excellent technical leadership, organization, and communication skills,
- experience with agile product development and design thinking,
- excellent communication skills in English (German would be a great advantage).
Join us to:
- work in our studio or hybrid,
- come up with new ideas and co-organize CSR events like Wroclove Gov Jam, innovation days, hackathons,
- take part in our lunches and social events.