SAP Technology Department focuses on every technical aspect of SAP environment projects. Apart from development in ABAP and SAPUI5 we also implement BTP (java and node.js) and CX projects as well as system integration using PI, CPI and other middlewares.
Our architects take part in bid process and design IT solutions for our customers.
We deliver the projects in the strict cooperation with SAP Consulting Department and also other SAP and non-SAP practices in other countries, especially in Germany.
Our projects portfolio covers all industries whereas we focus mainly on big, international players.
Your daily tasks:
- project design, estimation and implementation in SAP technologies for international clients,
- taking part in non-project tasks like mentoring program, SAP Community,
- participation in courses and training in SAP CDC, SAP CPQ and JS.
Most frequently used technologies:
- SAP CDC,
- SAP CPQ,
- study on min. 4th term of science (computer science, mathematics) or engineering
- good command of English (German will be appreciated)
- self-directed and proactively acting
- analytical thinking skills
- paid intership,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on SAP Learning Hub, SAP Press, Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- benefits as part of the social package (including Multisport card, cafeteria).