SAP Technology Department focuses on every technical aspect of SAP environment projects. Apart from development in ABAP and SAPUI5 we also implement BTP (java and node.js) and CX projects as well as system integration using PI, CPI and other middlewares.
Our architects take part in bid process and design IT solutions for our customers.
We deliver the projects in the strict cooperation with SAP Consulting Department and also other SAP and non-SAP practices in other countries, especially in Germany.
Our projects portfolio covers all industries whereas we focus mainly on big, international players.
Your daily tasks:
- project design, estimation and implementation in SAP technologies for international clients,
- taking part in non-project tasks like mentoring program, SAP Community,
- participation in courses and training in ABAP OO programming language, SAPUI5 and JS.
Most frequently used technologies:
- ABAP OO,
- SAPUI5 & Fiori,
- OData & Gateway.
- study on min. 4th term of science (computer science, mathematics) or engineering,
- good command of English (German will be appreciated),
- self-directed and proactively acting,
- analytical thinking skills.
- paid intership,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- attendance in internal projects, you have ability to reach professional experience
- development opportunities, mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- Multisport card, fully paid for by Capgemini,
- integration events and celebrations of special days. We like spending time together, which is why we organize various group trips or integration meetings. We also celebrate together such days as: Children’s Day, Fat Thursday, Mikołajki, Programmer’s or Tester’s Day and many others.