What will you do with us?
As an IT Business Analyst you will work directly with the client and stakeholders in the field of Business Case analysis.
You will also participate in projects in various areas of investment banking, including cross-sectional or multi-system analysis. We invite you to join an international team working on the basis of Agile and Scrum methodologies and the Software Delivery Life Cycle process.
This position is a great opportunity to improve your technical, business and interpersonal skills.
We are looking for you, if you are/have:
- you know the tools, you can write the documentation,
- great independence in action and proactivity,
- experience in the area of creating and designing applications and IT systems,
- experience in working with clients and the ability to professionally communicate with business stakeholders,
- The ability to prepare clear and understandable business documentation (user stories, high level features + tools knowledge ex. Jira / Confluence,
- basic knowledge of system architecture issues,
- knowledge of the areas of investment banking, banking and investment regulations or practice on capital markets will be an additional advantage,
- Excellent English command (spoken and written),
- 2-5 years of experience as Business Analyst or similar role.