Capgemini FS - Business Unit (Fintech) is hiring!
Your daily tasks:
- you will create modern applications for external clients in Java hosted in Cloud and taking advantage of Cloud scalability and services,
- work in international teams using our best practices and agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, SAFe, Kanban),
- develop in the area of professional software development, Clean Code, SOLID etc.,
- you will work closely with other experts and therefore also have extensive opportunities to deepen your technical, business and interpersonal skills,
- you will be participating in code reviews, working with business analyst and testers to effectively design, document and validate implementations and assure quality of proposed solutions.
Frequently used technologies:
- you have practical experience in developing software in Java technology or other object oriented languages,
- you know the SOLID rules when creating the code
- Strong background on Unit Testing,
- you have experience or interest XML and JSON, Spring, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, EJB, Java 8+ and web services architecture, such as SOAP and/or REST technologies,
- you are familiar with REST API interfaces and RESTful services as well as in designing databases using SQL, Oracle/SQL Server, etc.
- you are fluent in English,
- domain knowledge or experience in Insurance domain or Guidewire products is additional advantage.
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).
In case of any questions, please contact us at the following address: