What will you do with us?
- You will create applications for international Clients, leaders in fintech, telecommunication, logistics, automotive and other industries, actively taking care of its development throughout its entire life cycle, based on microservice architecture created in Java, SQL, NoSQL, Kafka, Cloud, RESTful web services, AI technologies and others,
- you will become a member of an international team working based on agile methodologies and professional software development process,
- you will gain a real influence on the project with the possibility of developing product through experimenting with new technologies, as well as the chance to implement your own ideas,
- you will develop in areas of interest to you, including microservices, JAVA, Big Data, Cloud, BDD, TDD.
We are looking for you, if:
- you have at least 2 years of experience in software development,
- you have a good knowledge of Java 11+ and Spring projects, like Spring Core, Boot,
- you speak English fluently,
- you have a good understanding of Agile methodology and development methods, such as Scrum, Pair programming, code reviews, CI/CD,
- you have REST API programming skills and RESTful services implementation,
- you have of either relational databases (SQL) or non-relational databases (No-SQL), e.g. Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cosmos DB, DynamoDB,
- you are committed and able to work in a team, with the willingness to develop and learn,
- you have an engineering degree or a master’s degree in computer science or similar area.
Additional advantage would be:
- a basic knowledge of cloud computing and services (AWS, Azure, GCP),
- experience in developing a distributed architecture (microservices),
- commercial experience in Docker, Kubernetes.