Business & Technology Solutions (BTS) department is a team of business analysts, IT architects and project managers, who support our clients in designing, planning, and conducting digital transformations in their business. We create a bridge between business objectives and the world of IT solutions that can help to achieve them. We’re striving to understand client’s business, current and future challenges, as well as their IT environment. We then propose, design, plan and help to implement new technological solutions or changes in the current IT landscape to improve or transform relevant business processes. We often define requirements for new IT projects that are later implemented by other Capgemini units or external partners.
For the BTS department, we are looking for people, who will use their skills and experience to support our clients in manufacturing area, especially by implementation and transformation of Manufacturing Operations Platforms.
Your daily tasks:
- taking part in consulting, transformation, and roll-out projects for our clients,
- supporting organization and moderation of meetings and workshops with clients’ representatives, in which you will get to know their business, current and future challenges as well as collect and structure requirements resulting from them,
- analyzing, modeling, and identifying improvements of business processes as well as in IT systems and environments in order to propose and design changes and optimizations,
- cooperating with clients, technology experts and development teams to design new technology solutions or changes in existing IT systems and landscapes,
- taking part in defining requirements and creating specifications for new IT systems or changes and transformation of existing IT environments,
- supporting by presentations and discussions on proposed solutions.
Most frequently used tools:
- JIRA & Confluence,
- Modelling tools for UML or BPMN,
- Presentation tools (MS Power Point),
- Moderation techniques and frameworks for conceptual work (Domain Driven Design, Google Design Sprints, etc.).
- experience related to manufacturing (in particular in machinery, pharmaceutical or automotive industries),
- You came in contact with the IT world, you understand the software development process, basic concepts in IT architecture, you have participated in rollouts of IT systems,
- You are familiar with current market trends and concepts related to Digital Manufacturing, Industrial IoT, Industry 4.0, Shop Floor Integration, Edge Computing,
- You worked with IT systems supporting production and/or logistics like MES, SCADA, ERP etc.,
- Knowledge and experience regarding relational databases and SQL will be an additional asset,
- You get well with people, you have good interpersonal skills and find satisfaction in helping colleagues or clients and gaining their attention for your ideas,
- fluency in English, basics of German will be a great asset (we will support you in further development of German language skills),
- You are good at analytical thinking, you are able to analyze processes/situations/problems in a structured manner and propose solutions while focusing on the business objectives.
- Employment contract for an indefinite period from the first day;
- Hybrid, flexible work model;
- Possibility of obtaining increased deductible costs for creative work;
- Co-financing for equipping the workplace at home;
- Development opportunities, including:
- substantive support of leaders in projects,
- a wide range of internal and external training courses (technical, language, leadership),
- support in certification in various areas,
- mentoring and real influence in shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (e.g. Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and as an expert,
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (e.g. Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).