We are a team of performance testing enthusiasts. We like new technologies, we want to be first and creative and we follow the latest industry trends.
We work on projects in many industries: Automotive, Public, E-Commerce, Finance, Retail. We carry out a wide variety of tasks: performance testing of web, mobile and back-end applications, enterprise-class systems, video streaming, car configurators, large online shops, strongly encrypted data transfers, integration interfaces between subsystems, SAP or databases. We find and analyze anomalies and thus identify places for optimization.
Juniors Performance Testers grow within our team. We have a dedicated development training path for you.
Your daily tasks:
- creating test scripts, executing tests;
- creating environments for performance tests;
- monitoring systems during tests.
Frequently used technologies:
- WebServices, TCP/IP;
- Jmeter, Gatling, HP LoadRunner
- Linux, MS Windows, Oracle DB, SQL
- Jenkins, Docker.
- basic knowledge of Linux or Unix system administration;
- working knowledge of scripting or basics of programming language;
- at least basic knowledge of English or German (we will support you in further learning).
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).