What will you do with us?
- you will be responsible for ensuring correct and timely settlement of the project;
- you will prepare calculations, reports, summaries and presentations for project purposes;
- you will be responsible for identification of budget plan deviations and their analysis;
- you will conduct and manage project correspondence and documentation;
- you will cooperate with other company units (including finance and accounting department, procurement department, HR department).
We are looking for you, if:
- you have an excellent command of spoken and written German and you are communicative in English;
- you have the ability to think analytically, solve problems and make decisions quickly;you know MS Office very well (Excel, Power Point, Outlook);
- you are oriented towards teamwork and the development of your skills;
- you have at least a bachelor’s degree (economic education is welcome);
- you have experience in a similar position (experience in controlling will be an additional advantage).