What will you do with us?
- new employees onboarding;
- project staffing based on employees’ experience and competencies, not the yearly goals;
- employees’ support by preparing Personal Development Plan with them, defining personal goals, conducting regular feedback sessions and year-end reviews;
- coaching and mentoring as well as assuring employees’ motivation and satisfaction;
- personal administration (i.e. holiday planning and accepting, business trip expense acceptance, HR documentation signing, etc.).
We are looking for you, if:
- you have completed a minimum first cycle degree;
- you have an experience as a Line Manager/Team Leader/Project Manager/ Scrum Master;
- you can effectively build and manage the team and complete the business goals;
- you know the tools necessary to perform the Line Manager role;
- you speak fluent English (written and spoken);
- experience in IT is additional benefit.