Capgemini opens a new technology center in Gdańsk!
We will develop tailor-made software for international clients (leaders in European and world markets), using leading technologies (including Java, .NET, Angular, React).
An innovative Agile Delivery Center (ADCenter) will operate in Gdańsk, where teams work in the Agile/DevOps approach and together with clients decide on the direction of IT systems development. We are building our new branch in the spirit of Agile values, also outside of projects - with openness and the possibility of creating this place together.
Join us – Get the future you want!
What will you do with us?
- you will be responsible for preparing the architecture for new solutions in .NET technology,
- analyze technically existing systems and design their expansion with new modules and components,
- lead/support the development team within the project(s) as a technical leader and mentor,
- work in international teams using our best practices and agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, SAFe, Kanban),
- be able to develop your competences in modern cloud technologies, such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
We are looking exactly for you, if:
- you have practical experience in creating systems using a technology stack based on .NET,
- you have experience in designing solutions in large IT systems, supported by specific examples of self-designed solutions,
- you implement good practices in the field of DevOps (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development),
- you place great emphasis on the quality of the software you produce,
- you know the professional software development process very well,
- you are fluent in English.
In return, you will receive from us:
- employment contract for an indefinite period,
- benefits as part of the social package, incl. private medical care, insurance package, Multisport card, co-financing of sports activities,
- the possibility of applying increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- flexible working time,
- possibility to work in a hybrid model,
- vocational and language training,
- relocation support,
- car subscription on preferential terms – Master Benefit,
- online access to over 2,000 audiobooks and podcasts.