Roles and responsibilities:
- you will create and develop software based on the designed specification and conduct code review
- create and maintain various applications built using the PEGA Business Process Modeling framework
- cooperate with business and technical analysts as well as the testing team to guarantee the quality of the code in accordance with the best practices
- you will be presenting implemented solutions during direct meetings with the client (demo sessions)
We are looking for you, if you:
- are experienced application developer with knowledge of technological platforms, including Java/J2EE, Python, Oracle, SQL, PostGres, API, etc.
- have at least 2 years of hands-on experience in working with PEGA 7.X / 8.X
- have experience in working in a scrum team (Agile, CI/CD, unit tests)
- have the ability to translate the requirements of a software specification into a functional application prototype using Appian/Pega/UiPath etc.
- are able to adapt to many tasks (multitasking)
- have the ability to bring together different elements in order to achieve results or accomplish tasks
- are independent in planning and organizing work
- speak English communicatively, knowledge of German would be of advantage.
In return, you will receive from us:
- individual development plan to support your competencies’ growth,
- rich offer of professional trainings and language courses,
- extra benefits: social benefit package, including private medical care package to choose, insurance package, Multisport card and sponsored sports activities and a lot more,
- possibility of car leasing on preferential conditions – Master Benefit,
- possibility of using increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- flexible working hours,
- support for relocation,
- free parking spaces and closed bicycle boxes,
- online access to over 2000 audiobooks and podcasts,
- permanent employment contract from the first day at work.