What will you do with us?
- You will act as a leader involved in the build out of PEGA team within organization,
- you will give guidance to the team on complex development/improvement and debugging,
- you will be committed to the design, development and improvement/troubleshooting of the PEGA system.
We are looking for you, if:
- have at least 5 years experience of designing and implementing high quality PEGA solutions that follow best practice design patterns and guardrails,
- you have hands-on experience in OOAD/technical architecture definition,
- you have PEGA implementation experience for case management, BPM, Customer Engagement and/or Customer Decision Hub or PEGA market solutions,
- you thoroughly understand PEGA rule types, user interfaces and correspondence features,
- you have hands-on experience integrating PEGA to third party systems using PEGA’s integration wizards e.g. REST, SOAP, SQL JMS and HTTP,
- you have experience using PEGA pre-flight and debugging tools including SMA, DB Trace, PEGA Log Analyser, AES etc.,
- have good knowledge of the latest and legacy release features of PEGA from version 5.x.,
- have good knowledge of English (German will be an advantage).