Insights & Data practice delivers cutting-edge data centric solutions.
Most of our projects are Cloud & Big Data engineering. We develop solutions to process large, also unstructured, datasets, with dedicated Cloud Data services on AWS, Azure or GCP.
We are responsible for full SDLC of the solution: apart from using data processing tools (e.g., ETL), we code a lot in Python, Scala or Java and use DevOps tools and best practices. The data is either exposed to downstream systems via API, outbound interfaces or visualized on reports and dashboards.
Within our AI CoE we deliver Data Science and Machine Learning projects with focus on NLP, Anomaly Detection and Computer Vision.
Additionally, we are exploring the area of Quantum Computing, searching for practical growth opportunities for both us and our clients.
Currently, over 250 of our Data Architects, Engineers and Scientists work on exciting projects for over 30 clients from different sectors (Financial Services, Logistics, Automotive, Telco and others)
Come on Board! :)
Your daily tasks:
- collecting requirements and propose technical solutions in cooperation with the client;
- visualizing data using advanced reports and dashboards;
- design of physical and logical data models based on the star or snowflake schema;
- test automation and code deployment using DevOps & CI/CD best practices.
Frequently used technologies:
- One of data visualization tools: Power BI / QlikSense / Tableau
- Cloud Data Services: AWS / Azure / GCP
- at least 3 years of experience in Microsoft Power BI, QlikSense or Tableau;
- knowledge of SQL language and least one relational database system;
- practical knowledge of software engineering best practices;
- good command of English or German.