Insights & Data practice delivers cutting-edge data centric solutions.
Most of our projects are Cloud & Big Data engineering. We develop solutions to process large, also unstructured, datasets, with dedicated Cloud Data services on AWS, Azure or GCP.
We are responsible for full SDLC of the solution: apart from using data processing tools (e.g., ETL), we code a lot in Python, Scala or Java and use DevOps tools and best practices. The data is either exposed to downstream systems via API, outbound interfaces or visualized on reports and dashboards.
Within our AI CoE we deliver Data Science and Machine Learning projects with focus on NLP, Anomaly Detection and Computer Vision.
Additionally, we are exploring the area of Quantum Computing, searching for practical growth opportunities for both us and our clients.
Currently, over 250 of our Data Architects, Engineers and Scientists work on exciting projects for over 30 clients from different sectors (Financial Services, Logistics, Automotive, Telco and others)
Come on Board! :)
What will you do with us?
- Lead software development and maintenance of data driven and data analytics projects
- Work with product managers and the delivery teams to establish priorities, plans, resolve risks and dependencies
- Lead cross-functional project teams, care for their development and continues improvement
- Be responsible for the project results, the delivery according to scope, schedule, quality and budget
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment with competing priorities
- Monitor and report progress on business readiness targets, activities, KPIs and productivity measures
We are looking for you, if you have:
- At least 4 years of professional experience as Team Leader/Project Manager/Service Delivery Manager
- Delivered solutions on data processing and data analysis along complete Software Development Lifecycle
- Managed projects according to scope, schedule, budget, quality, risk and critical path
- Solid understanding and knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies;
- Good understanding of IT project management methodologies, like Prince2 or PMI, ITIL
- Ability to manage remote project delivery teams and deal with competing priorities;
- Experience using core data technologies e.g. SQL, nonrelational data, ETL, Data Modeling, Data Driven Services;
- Experience using enterprise BI tools SAP Business Objects, Tableau, PowerBI, SAS etc.) would be an advantage
- Knowledge of architecture and design based on Java or Python would be advantage
- Experience in formal sales, bid processes and vendor management would be a plus
- You bring result orientation and structuring ability
- good understanding of Finances, Banking domains with delivery experience would be a plus;
- fluency in written and spoken English (C1+ level)