Find out more about projects we conduct and technologies we use.
Listen to Magda, as a React Developer, works with team to make the forms that we have to complete in banks more human.
What will you do with us?
- You will be involved in all aspects of software development lifecycle including requirements analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, release management, early lifetime support and deployment automation and will be working closely with the customers,
- you will be encouraged to develop your skills in areas such as Cloud, Infrastructure as Code, Containers and Intelligent Chatbots and Mobile Applications,
- we are the experienced team responsible for end to end enterprise application development process using various technologies We are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices.
We are looking for you, if:
- you have at least 3+ years of experience in developing web applications with support for desktop and mobile,
- have good Knowledge of ReactJS, Redux and solid experience with HTML5, CSS3 but also with CSS and CSS preprocessing language (like SASS, Less or Stylus),
- you have an experience consuming RESTful services,
- you are familiar with relational and non-relational databases such as Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB and have knowledge of the software lifecycle (development, build, test, integration etc.),
- you are experience with build tools (Maven/Gradle) and versioning systems (SVN/Git) and Automated tests,
- you have excellent collaboration skills inside own team but also expanded to others teams in order to be synchronized with the newly developments inside domain,
- you are proactive, organized and able to work independently with minimal supervision,
- you are communicative in English (at least B2 or above).