Why work with us?
- You will be able to work closely with Capgemini Clients from Financial Industry being part of a project team responsible for project in Investments / Reconciliation,
- you will work in multinational team responsible of extending existing business functions for the client, working as reconciliation analyst,
- you can practice reconcile transactions and holdings of investment portfolios to data received from external portfolio providers, using a state-of-the-art web-based system,
- you can work with data engineers to automate reconciliation processes, aiming at >80% automation,
- you can build productive internal/external working relationships by communicating proactively.
You are a perfect match if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a finance-related and analytical field,
- proactive looking for problem solutions in company resources and teammates,
- self learning ability,
- dynamic problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills,
- natural curiosity,
- excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
Additional advantage would be:
- accounting: Basic understanding of investment accounting, financial statements, amortization, interest income, and other accounting Cert concepts,
- finance: Basic understanding of Time Value of Money, duration, yield, returns, and risk exposures.
- Asset Classes: Basic understanding of vanilla fixed income and equity investments and a deepening knowledge of various security types and/or alternative security types. Developing understanding of the security types commonly held by the clients they are assigned,
- finance and/or accounting experience,
- knowledge of financial instruments,
- securities or financial markets experience,
- advanced knowledge of Excel such as VLookUp, SUMIF, Pivot Tables, and Ribbon Utilization.