Our company is characterized by a dynamic project portfolios development. One of the sectors we are providing services for is Banking and Capital Markets. Therefore, we are constantly looking for experienced Developers with a passion for creating solutions in Risk Management area for our Investment Banking clients.
We work with cutting edge technologies, widely using a microservice approach, distributed application architecture, asynchronous communication, artificial intelligence and cloud-based solutions. We use a variety of tools tailored to the challenges we face daily. Among them we can find: .NET, Java, Docker, Kafka, AWS, Azure, NoSQL. The work is carried out in the spirit of Agile, with the constant focus on the clients’ needs.
We care about the development of our employees, which is why we support their participation in non-project initiatives such as hackathons, communities, training, centers of excellence, workshops and many others. Working at Capgemini is a guarantee of improvement in the areas we are currently interested in because, regardless of the project, we always find time for personal development, learning and experimenting with new technologies.
Why work with us?
- You will create applications in the Financial Risk Solutions space of the financial industry, actively taking care of development throughout its entire life cycle, based on microservice architecture created in .NET, Java, SQL, NoSQL, Kafka, Cloud, RESTful web services, AI technologies and others,
- you will become a member of an international team working based on agile methodologies and professional software development process,
- you will gain a real influence on the project with the possibility of developing product through experimenting with new technologies, as well as the chance to implement your own ideas,
- you will develop in the areas which are of interest to you, including microservices, blockchain, .NET, cloud native, JAVA, Big Data, Cloud, BDD, TDD.
You are a perfect match if:
- experience, strong interest or motivation to learn: Credit Risk, Market Risk Liquidity, Risk Management,
- proficiency and 2+ years of experience in development using either .NET, Java, Scala or React technologies,
- you have an engineering degree or a master’s degree in computer science or similar area,
- you speak English fluently,
- you are committed and able to work in a team, with the willingness to develop and learn.
Additional advantage would be:
- experience with Investment Banking IT,
- experience in working with containers and cloud (AWS, Azure, others),
- experience in microservices,
- knowledge of NoSQL and BigData technology stack,
- practical ability to work in the UNIX environment,
- experience in creating risk management, trade processing, trade post-processing systems,
- experience in developing Market Data, Reference Data, Risk Data, Collateral Management services,
- familiar with regulatory requirements.