What will you do with us?
- as an employee in Sales Operation, you will make significant contribution to increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of our business development process (sales),
- you will be responsible for controlling the business development costs,
- you will be responsible for controlling and maintenance of our CRM system,
- you will maintain Sales Funnel, organize funnel calls and prepare sales forecast,
- you will work on the reporting and budgeting of important sales KPIs such as purchase orders, sales and margins at unit and account level,
- within your sales organization, you work conceptually and operationally on target models and their settlement,
- you will work in the Sales Operations team and together with Shared Services on projects for the further development or optimization of systems and processes.
We are looking for you, if:
- have a master’s degree in economics or a comparable qualification,
- are fluent in English and have a good command of German,
- you know MS Office very well, and in particular excellent knowledge of Excel,
- you are reliable, self-disciplined, organized and have advanced skills of analytical thinking and problem solving,
- you have experience in a similar position (experience in controlling will be an additional advantage),
- quick understanding of complex relationships, good analytical skills, and a special affinity for numbers,
- independent work with a high quality standard.