What will you do with us?
- design architecture and develop CI / CD pipelines;
- shell development using Salesforce DX tools;
- work with CI / CD based upon modern infrastructure and automatic application testing;
- surveillance and custody upon release-cycles for software created in Salesforce.
We are looking for you, if you:
- created CI / CD solutions using tools such as Jenkins / Bamboo;
- are constantly working upon automatization and development of CI / CD processes to keep the releases on time, promoting good DevOps practices in your team and project;
- are familiar with shell tools and like working with console;
- have previous working experience with Git, BitBucket, REST, XML, know Jira, worked in SCRUM, programmed in any object- or structured oriented method;
- are fluent in English (German skills would be a great advantage);
- are interested in working in Salesforce environment: Metadata API, 2GP packages, Scratch Orgs.