The SAP Consulting department focuses on every functional aspect in the SAP environment. Our role is to support the current business processes of our clients, their development and optimization by proposing innovations using the latest SAP solutions. We also help our clients in the transformation to S / 4HANA and in the integration of satellite systems.
Our architects and senior consultants take part in the bid process and designing IT solutions for our customers.
We deliver the projects in the strict cooperation with SAP Technology Department and other SAP and non-SAP practices in different countries, especially in Germany.
Capgemini project portfolio covers all industries whereas we focus mainly on big, international customers.
Your daily tasks:
- participating in the implementation or in the maintenance (as a support team member) of SAP Ariba solutions for our international clients.
- analyzing business cases from an IT perspective and preparing project studies.
- analyzing customer requirements, creation of functional and technical specifications, user training
Frequently used technologies:
- SAP Ariba
- SAP S/4Hana
- you have very good understanding of the procurement process in Ariba
- you know solutions from Ariba portfolio: Buying & Invoicing, Sourcing, Contracts, SLP Supplier Lifecycle Management and Performance, CIG,
- you have a strong procurement background (SRM, MM, P2P)
- fluent command of English (German language will be an asset)
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on SAP Learning Hub, SAP Press, Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, SAP, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).