Capgemini FS - Business Unit (Fintech) is hiring!
Insights & Data practice delivers cutting-edge data centric solutions.
Most of our projects are Cloud & Big Data engineering. We develop solutions to process large, also unstructured, datasets, with dedicated Cloud Data services on AWS, Azure or GCP.
We are responsible for full SDLC of the solution: apart from using data processing tools (e.g., ETL), we code a lot in Python, Scala or Java and use DevOps tools and best practices. The data is either exposed to downstream systems via API, outbound interfaces or visualized on reports and dashboards.
Within our AI CoE we deliver Data Science and Machine Learning projects with focus on NLP, Anomaly Detection and Computer Vision.
Additionally, we are exploring the area of Quantum Computing, searching for practical growth opportunities for both us and our clients.
Currently, over 250 of our Data Architects, Engineers and Scientists work on exciting projects for over 30 clients from different sectors (Financial Services, Logistics, Automotive, Telco and others)
Come on Board! :)
Your daily tasks:
- designing and developing applications based on SAP BW, SAP BO and HANA technologies
- collecting requirements and proposing technical solutions in cooperation with the client
- implementing and optimizing ETL processes in data warehouses
- designing physical and logical data model
- data visualization using reports and dashboards
Frequently used technologies:
- SAP BW
- SAP HANA
- SAP Lumira / SAC
- SAP BO
- experience in SAP BW/4HANA, SAP BO and SAP HANA;
- knowledge Calculation Views;
- familiarity with WEB IDE, XSA, SDA, SDI, SDQ, SAC;
- proactiveness in solving problems;
- good command of English and German;
- BSc or MSc degree in IT or economics.