Capgemini FS - Business Unit (Fintech) is hiring!
Insights & Data practice delivers cutting-edge data centric solutions.
Most of our projects are Cloud & Big Data engineering. We develop solutions to process large, also unstructured, datasets, with dedicated Cloud Data services on AWS, Azure or GCP.
We are responsible for full SDLC of the solution: apart from using data processing tools (e.g., ETL), we code a lot in Python, Scala or Java and use DevOps tools and best practices. The data is either exposed to downstream systems via API, outbound interfaces or visualized on reports and dashboards.
Within our AI CoE we deliver Data Science and Machine Learning projects with focus on NLP, Anomaly Detection and Computer Vision.
Additionally, we are exploring the area of Quantum Computing, searching for practical growth opportunities for both us and our clients.
Currently, over 250 of our Data Architects, Engineers and Scientists work on exciting projects for over 30 clients from different sectors (Financial Services, Logistics, Automotive, Telco and others)
Come on Board! :)
What will you do with us?
- you will develop and maintain existing applications based on SAP BW and ABAP technologies,
- you will analyze and resolve issues reported by the client,
- you will prepare, propose, and implement new solutions,
- you will coordinate work of the team,
- you will be directly working with international clients.
We are looking for you, if:
- you have at least 3 years of experience in SAP BW,
- you know ABAP well,
- you proactively carry out tasks and solve problems,
- you communicate well in English,
- you are familiar with SQL Script and planning applications IP or BCP (or you are willing to learn).