The SAP Consulting department focuses on every functional aspect in the SAP environment. Our role is to support the current business processes of our clients, their development and optimization by proposing innovations using the latest SAP solutions. We also help our clients in the transformation to S / 4HANA and in the integration of satellite systems.
Our architects and senior consultants take part in the bid process and designing IT solutions for our customers.
We deliver the projects in the strict cooperation with SAP Technology Department and other SAP and non-SAP practices in different countries, especially in Germany.
Capgemini project portfolio covers all industries whereas we focus mainly on big, international customers.
Your daily tasks:
- implementation, support and development in SAP FI/CO area for international customers
- participation in the analysis of requirements, configuration and testing of the system in accordance with the customer’s guidelines
- creating concepts of new solutions and implementing the changes proposed and agreed with the client
- cooperating with developers to develop and test significant new functionality and enhancements
Frequently used technologies:
- SAP ERP
- S4 HANA
- minimum 2 years’ experience in SAP FICO functional knowledge including implementation and application support expertise
- experience in configuring the FICO processes
- knowledge in ABAP is an advantage
- experience in analyses and optimalisation in business processes and conducting projects
- good knowledge English or German (knowledge of both languages will be asset)
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on SAP Learning Hub, SAP Press, Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, SAP, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).