Capgemini opens a new technology center in Gdańsk!
We will develop tailor-made software for international clients (leaders in European and world markets), using leading technologies (including Java, .NET, Angular, React).
An innovative Agile Delivery Center (ADCenter) will operate in Gdańsk, where teams work in the Agile/DevOps approach and together with clients decide on the direction of IT systems development. We are building our new branch in the spirit of Agile values, also outside of projects - with openness and the possibility of creating this place together.
Join us – Get the future you want!
What will you do with us?
- you will be the leader acting on behalf of the development team, responsible for supporting the Product Owner,
- you will shape the team’s self-management and interdisciplinarity, helping them to focus on producing valuable elements of the product, removing barriers and caring for constructive Scrum ceremonies,
- you will work in an international team following agile methodologies (Scrum, SAFe, Kanban) and professional software development process,
- you will be responsible for identifying the needs of your environment and providing the necessary support.
We are looking exactly for you, if:
- you have practical experience in managing a team as a Scrum Master/Team Leader in IT systems development projects,
- you have knowledge and practical experience in the field of agile project management methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, LeSS),
- you know the professional software development process,
- you are a person with highly developed communication and interpersonal skills,
- you are fluent in English.
In return, you will receive from us:
- employment contract for an indefinite period,
- benefits as part of the social package, incl. private medical care, insurance package, Multisport card, co-financing of sports activities,
- the possibility of applying increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- flexible working time,
- possibility to work in a hybrid model,
- vocational and language training,
- relocation support,
- car subscription on preferential terms – Master Benefit,
- online access to over 2,000 audiobooks and podcasts.