What will you do with us?
- As a Scrum Master you will be a leader, acting for the team, responsible for supporting the Product Owner and the client,
- Shape self-management and interdisciplinarity of the team, helping the team to focus on producing valuable elements of the product, removing barriers, and caring for constructive SCRUM ceremonies,
- Manage the backlog taking care of an empirical approach to work planning and supporting stakeholders,
- Work in an international team based on agile methodologies (SCRUM, SAFe®) and the professional Software Delivery Life Cycle process,
- Work closely with other departments in the company.
We are looking for you, if:
- you have at least one year of experience as a Scrum Master or project manager related to delivering software to foreign clients,
- you have an engineering degree or a master’s degree in exact sciences,
- you know the software development process – Software Delivery Life Cycle,
- you have a good command of German and fluent English,
- you have good communication and interpersonal skills.