We are helping our customer in achieving their ambition to lead the transformation in the industry they operate at and become a technology-enabled and data-driven value service provider.
This is an opportunity for you to design and build the new data sphere at our customer. You start on the green field within the newly founded data-driven incubator project. Along with other architects you will shape a completely new data ecosystem.
Your daily tasks:
- driving and nurturing the data domain within the new IT ecosystem – you are joining us in an early project state and therefore have a lot of space to influence, shape, and design,
- helping in the design of the Data Platform and its underlying infrastructure with a mindset of true end-to-end responsibility,
- supporting the cloud engineers in implementing core functionality on the platform that derives from non-functional requirements of connected applications and developers using the platform,
- taking the role of a thought leader in your area.
Most frequently used technologies:
- Data Warehousing,
- Data Lake,
- Snowflake and dbt.
- working on an enterprise-level for multiple years and feel native in large IT landscapes,
- leveraging and extending your in-depth knowledge of data architecture and AWS cloud platform,
- entrepreneurial spirit and bring experience from tech corporate innovation teams,
- collaborative work in international teams,
- good self-organization skills as well as the ability to organize the work of the team,
- strong communication skills,
- English on B2/C1 level.
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).