Insights & Data practice delivers cutting-edge data centric solutions.
Most of our projects are Cloud & Big Data engineering. We develop solutions to process large, also unstructured, datasets, with dedicated Cloud Data services on AWS, Azure or GCP.
We are responsible for full SDLC of the solution: apart from using data processing tools (e.g., ETL), we code a lot in Python, Scala or Java and use DevOps tools and best practices. The data is either exposed to downstream systems via API, outbound interfaces or visualized on reports and dashboards.
Within our AI CoE we deliver Data Science and Machine Learning projects with focus on NLP, Anomaly Detection and Computer Vision.
Additionally, we are exploring the area of Quantum Computing, searching for practical growth opportunities for both us and our clients.
Currently, over 250 of our Data Architects, Engineers and Scientists work on exciting projects for over 30 clients from different sectors (Financial Services, Logistics, Automotive, Telco and others)
Come on Board! :)
Your daily tasks:
- Consulting, conception, implementation and maintenance of solutions in the Big Data environment and Analytics.
- Coordination of development team, giving well-founded instructions and taking part in the implementation yourself
- Assistance in the role of technical and subject matter expert by designing excellent Big Data solutions
- Work with specific tools such as HDFS, HADOOP, Nifi, Spark, Airflow, Kafka, HIVE, Atlas, Ranger etc. In terms of technology, we rely on the products of our strategic partner Cloudera for our solutions
- Supporting tests and acceptance activities in the customer environment.
Frequently used technologies:
- Degree in business informatics or computer science
- Several years of project and/or consulting experience
- Technical know-how in the field of Cloudera or specific tools such as HDFS, Hadoop, nifi, Spark, Airflow, Kafka, HIVE, Atlas, Ranger, etc.
- Proven experience in data architectures and software development in data-driven projects
- Business fluent in English, German is advantage
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).