Capgemini opens a new technology center in Gdańsk!
We will develop tailor-made software for international clients (leaders in European and world markets), using leading technologies (including Java, .NET, Angular, React).
An innovative Agile Delivery Center (ADCenter) will operate in Gdańsk, where teams work in the Agile/DevOps approach and together with clients decide on the direction of IT systems development. We are building our new branch in the spirit of Agile values, also outside of projects - with openness and the possibility of creating this place together.
Join us – Get the future you want!
What will you do with us?
As a Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Developer, you play a key role in the Agile delivery of business applications, custom software, and integration at an enterprise scale. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Lead and support the technical development and implementation of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions to meet user needs within a delivery team,
- Deal with complex configurations and integrations of auxiliary components like telephone systems, chatbots, CPQ engines and everything else needed by our customers,
- Be part of the design of a solution for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform and extend the capabilities where needed through customization after discussing this with your peer Architects and Functional Consultants,
- Help shape the Microsoft Business Applications technical capability by bringing your ideas for improvement forward and see them implemented.
Our team puts a lot of time and effort into the Microsoft community, and we invest in doing things right. That is why we contribute with tooling to the Open-source community (https://github.com/orgs/Capgemini/repositories?q=dynamics&type=public), and we try to explain Microsoft technologies to everyone: https://medium.com/capgemini-microsoft-team
We are looking for you, if:
- you are excited about the technologies and capabilities provided by Dynamics 365 and Power Platform – the out-of-the-box capabilities and the limitations, or have experience with other CRM Cloud platforms,
- you can apply software engineering principles on top of business application platforms and want to get into the nitty-gritties of the system – using APIs, building extensions and integrating with other systems,
- you are passionate about software engineering with a DevOps twist, can use at least one modern programming language (like C#, Java, Python, etc.), and know something about scripting (PowerShell, Bash, etc.) and Everything-as-Code (templating of heterogeneous artifacts),
- you have some experience with Microsoft Azure and are willing to learn how to offload complex logic into the Cloud using Serverless components (Logic Apps, Functions, Service Bus and API Management),
- Microsoft certifications related to Dynamics 365 and Azure are a great plus.
In return, you will recieve:
- employment contract for an indefinite period,
- benefits as part of the social package, incl. private medical care, insurance package, Multisport card, co-financing of sports activities,
- the possibility of applying increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- flexible working time,
- possibility to work in a hybrid model,
- vocational and language training,
- relocation support,
- car subscription on preferential terms – Master Benefit,
- online access to over 2,000 audiobooks and podcasts.