Capgemini's Digital Customer Experience (DCX) helps global brands as well as public organizations understand and implement the right mix of business focused digital capabilities and innovations following “Customer-First” approach to address both organization and customer needs. Our development teams are responsible for end-to-end enterprise application development process using the newest technologies. They are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices. In our daily work, we foster good communication and culture of feedback. Following the motto ”Get the future you want”, we offer a wide variety of learning and personal development opportunities.
Your daily tasks:
- involvement in all aspects of software development lifecycle in one of agile methodologies including requirement analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, release management, early lifetime support and deployment automation,
- close cooperation with the customer’s technical and business departments,
- development based on project and architectural patterns (Domain-Driven Design, Test-Driven Development) as well DevOps,
- development of your skills in the areas such as Intelligent Chatbots, Progressive Web Apps, with the opportunity to grow in Fullstack Development area (Backend, Cloud, Containerization and Virtualization),
- role of a technical lead as well as a mentor to younger, less experienced colleagues.
Most frequently used technologies:
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS/SCSS,
- Angular Material,
- at least 5 years of experience in developing web applications with support for desktop and mobile and high fluency in the following technologies: Angular, TypeScript, RxJS,
- experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS/SCSS,
- very good knowledge of versioning system GIT,
- knowledge of Bootstrap, Angular Material, as well as with state management library, eg. NgRX,
- ability to write unit tests and E2E tests,
- communicative English (German would be a great advantage).
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).