The Capgemini Digital Customer Experience (DCX) helps organizations to understand and implement the right mix of business focused digital capabilities and follows Customer-First approach to address both organization and customer needs. Our teams of developers are responsible for end to end enterprise application development process using various technologies. They are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices.
What will you do with us?
- working closely with the customer’s technical and business departments you will be involved in all aspects of software development lifecycle including requirements analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, release management, early lifetime support and deployment automation,
- while developing you will base on project and architectural patterns, using DevOps, Domain-Driven Design, TDD,
- you will be encouraged to develop your skills in areas such as Cloud, Infrastructure as Code, Containers and Intelligent Chatbots and Mobile Applications,
- you will use our best practices and agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban),
- you will be a technical lead and will be a mentor for younger, less experienced colleagues.
We are looking for you, if you:
- have experience with HTML5, CSS3,
- have knowledge of js, npm, yarn,
- know very well versioning system GIT,
- are experienced with SASS/SCSS,
- have an experience in SCRUM framework,
- are familiar with React Router, Formik, Bootstrap,
- are familiar with Redux,
- have an ability of writing unit tests (Karma/Jest),
- have a good command of English (German would be a great advantage).