The Capgemini Digital Customer Experience (DCX) helps organizations to understand and implement the right mix of business focused digital capabilities and follows Customer-First approach to address both organization and customer needs. Our teams of developers are responsible for end to end enterprise application development process using various technologies. They are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices.
What will you do with us?
- you will have opportunity to cooperate with one of the teams that use such technologies as: Swift, Swift UI, Combine/RxSwift, hybrid technologies – Xamarin, React Native,
- you will commit in various projects that are organized based upon agile framework: SCRUM, Kanban, as well as SAFe®, Nexus,
- you will co-create and develop mobile apps based on iOS platform being involved in various stages of software creating process (analysis of customer requirements, design, implementation, testing, release and publishing in AppStore) – level and scope of your responsibilities will depend on your experience,
- you will cooperate closely with UX and UI experts, to ensure the best possible user experience with the solution and thus customer satisfaction,
- you will integrate mobile apps with backend, cloud, Enterprise platforms as well as low code platforms,
- you will take responsibility for whole system or some part of it – depending on the project,
- you will work in international teams that use modern methodologies and care about the atmosphere of cooperation, knowledge and experience exchange,
- you will have the ability to enhance your knowledge and experience in many different areas.
We are looking for you, if you:
- have at least 5 years of experience in creating native apps on iOS platform, previous experience in either Android or hybrid technologies will be an advantage,
- know Swift and Swift SDK (Objective-C knowledge will be an additional asset),
- have working knowledge of design and architectural patterns (MVP, MVVM), Dependency Injection, reactive programming (Combine/RxSwift), databases (Core Data, Realm, SQLite), web communication (REST, JSON), integration external libraries (SPM/CocoaPods), as well as version control system (Git, Gitflow),
- have basic knowledge in mobile DevOps and CI/CD,
- have a good command of English (German would be a great advantage),
- are motivated to continue to enhance your skills and learn new things.